Contact Brad Pistotnik Law before you speak with the insurance company!
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident whether it be from a semi accident, motorcycle accident, commercial vehicle or auto accident; it is extremely important you know your rights. The insurance company is always trying to take advantage of the injured person. It is always a good idea to contact an attorney at Brad Pistotnik Law Firm before you speak with the insurance company. If you have been injured as the result of someone else’s negligence, the first portion of your medical bills will be handled by your insurance company, under the “no-fault insurance” in Kansas. The remaining portion of your bills should be handled by the insurance of the at-fault driver. It is important that you have the information you need and understand the facts before you wreck your potential case. To receive the full compensation you are entitled to you may have to file a Personal Injury claim. Brad Pistotnik Law firm is near Webb Road on East 21st Street in Wichita, Kansas. It is always a free consultation to speak with an attorney.
Here are some very important steps you need to know after you are in a car accident.
* Do not make any statements regarding your accident until you’ve spoken with an attorney. Statements could be used against you that may diminish your claim. Do not wait to seek medical attention; even if you think your injuries are not serious, a medical physician needs to verify it. Not seeking medical attention immediately, or as soon as possible, may also diminish your claim.
* You will be required to fill out a Personal Injury Protection application with your insurance company before they pay the first part of your medical bills.
* Your health insurance may refuse to pay your bills related to car accident injuries until you’ve exhausted your Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage. This is where having an attorney watching that your rights are not interfered with is very important. K.S.A. 40-3113a et. seq. provides the statutory basis for Personal Injury Protection (PIP) benefits.
Brad Pistotnik Law firm has over 30 years’ experience and knows how to deal with insurance companies on auto accident injuries. He has never worked for an insurance company as their tactics have never been something he believed to be appropriate. Brad believes that insurance companies should take care of those that pay their premiums and pay the injured person the money they deserve.
* Your insurance company is going to send a package of papers for you to fill out regarding the car accident injuries. Having Brad Pistotnik Law firm on your side as you go through this paperwork will take incredible stress off your shoulders. He has the experience needed to know how to properly fill out these forms and exactly what your insurance company needs to know to receive proper compensation that you deserve. DO not fill these out before you contact an attorney at our law firm. Call 1-800-241-BRAD first!
* Medical providers are your choice when you deal with the PIP coverage of your car accident injuries. When you have to switch to your health coverage for the remaining portion of medical costs; you will need to follow their rules and guidelines on who you can seek treatment from. You may have questions about this so it’s a good idea to call us so that we can guide you in the right direction.
Brad Pistotnik Law firm will provide the best legal advice possible and our attorneys are always available to take a call from you.
Kansas auto insurance law can get very confusing but having Brad Pistotnik Law on your side with his personal injury and motor vehicle related cases experience you will get the best care possible. Brad will never lose sight of what needs to be done on your case. Brad Pistotnik will never forget that you are a real person. Brad Pistotnik knows what you need, he knows the steps and he will care about you and provide the best legal advice to ensure you a quick and fair settlement.