What do I do after my car accident? Call in the Bull personal injury lawyers at Brad Pistotnik Law!

After you are in a car accident the first thing you need to do is seek medical treatment to make sure that you take care of any injuries properly. Kansas law requires that you carry automobile insurance and that means that you have Personal Injury Protection or PIP benefits. So if you are curious how you pay for medical treatment after you have been in a car accident? Check out our blog on our main website Bradpistotniklaw.com about PIP benefits.

Injuries from auto accidents can range from cuts and scrapes, bruises and contusions and broken bones, head injuries, back injuries, neck injuries and whiplash. We also see wrist fractures, arm and elbow injuries and leg and ankle injuries. After you have been involved in an accident you may not realize that you have injuries that could be serious. It is very important to get checked out because the heeling process needs to be monitored by a physician. All injuries have the potential to become serious. Get checked out immediately by the proper licensed health care practitioner.

Brad Pistotnik Law would like the opportunity to help you after you have been injured in a car, truck or motorcycle accident. It is important that you seek proper legal advice by a personal injury lawyer before you hurt your case by speaking with an insurance adjuster. Brad Pistotnik Law can help you all over the State of Kansas including Wichita, Garden City, Hays, Salina, Dodge City, Topeka and Kansas City. Contact Brad Pistotnik Law now at 1-800-241-BRAD or 316-684-4400 to know your rights!

You may also like...